úterý 20. září 2016

Call me Aithne

I´ve decided to start writing, again. Maybe because I am bored on maternity leave. Maybe I just need to pour out my heart.

Call me Aithne, this name is because of my love of everything Irish and also because I need to stay a little bit anonymous on all these internets :-) (But only if it will be allowed by my flippout mouth/fingers).

Aithne was left alone. Alone but not only. There is Muire with her. Muire is a baby. Muire is small in stature but big hearted (and lung and everything that babies are :-) ). Muire can not speak. Muire loves lamb meat and her stuffed lamb. Muire doesn´t like going to sleep.

Aithar left. He doesn´t like Aithne and he never did. He doesn´t know why did he stopped here for 7 years. He loves Muire. He wants to go with Muire on Ice cream, when possible. But not with Aithne present. 

Aithne is sad. 


Aithne is wondering, what to do now. Aithne is creating a blog.

PS: Aithne is really sorry, for her terrible english. She really needs to improve her english. So she decides to write this blog in english too, instead of czech.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat